As businesses reopen across California, it is important for employers to remember the basic employment law issues. During this webinar we will review the basics employers need to remember, plus look forward to other developments facing employers in 2021:
- California's new COVID-19 supplemental paid sick leave requirement passed on March 19, 2021.
- Back to the basics after COVID-19: differences between furloughs, lay-offs, and terminations.
- Best practices in bringing employees back to work.
- Remote work/telecommuting considerations.
- Wage and hour update for 2021 and new cases.
- Update on CA Pay Reporting Data.
- Biden administration impact on employment law.