*** Places for this webinar are limited to 500. If you are unable to register or join via Zoom, please join the LIVE Facebook stream at https://www.facebook.com/TheGlobalHealthNetwork ***
EDCTP and The Global Health Network have partnered to develop the EDCTP Knowledge Hub, a one-stop open online portal to provide researchers with tools and guidance to enable them to undertake high-quality health research. The aim of the EDCTP Knowledge Hub is to become a core resource for researchers that can guide and support the protocol development, data management and data sharing processes.
Dr Catherine Hankins, Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development (AIGHD)
Professor Jeffrey Mphahlele, South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC)
- Dr Barbara Kerstiëns, Head of Unit of Combatting diseases, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission (EC)
- Ms Lara Pandya, Strategic Partnerships Officer, EDCTP
- Prof. Trudie Lang, Head of The Global Health Network and Senior Research Scientist in Tropical Medicine, University of Oxford
- Mr Samuel Driver, The Global Health Network
- Dr Jenniffer Mabuka-Maroa, Advisor, African Academy of Sciences (AAS)
- Professor Francine Ntoumi, Founder, Chair and Executive Director of the Congolese Foundation for Medical Research / Coordinator for CANTAM and PANDORA-id-NET
- Mr Rob Terry, Manager – Research Policy, TDR, the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases at the World Health Organization
- Dr Michael Makanga, Executive Director, EDCTP
EDCTP and The Global Health Network are organising two webinars to present and elicit feedback on the EDCTP Knowledge Hub; one focusing on data management and data sharing and the other on tools and guidance for protocol development. The webinars are open to anyone interested in learning more about the tools and resources available at EDCTP Knowledge Hub.