The webinar will include updates on influenza surveillance, influenza vaccine uptake, communications planning for the upcoming season, and presentations by vaccine manufacturers regarding vaccine supply for 2021-22.
• Expanding the role of specialty providers for influenza
• U.S. and global surveillance for influenza during 2020-21
• Preliminary U.S. influenza vaccination rates for 2020-21
• Communications planning for 2021-22, with an eye on
hearing challenges anticipated from Summit partners
• Estimates of 2021-22 influenza vaccine production: reports
from U.S. influenza vaccine manufacturers.