Bioenergy is a key component of the Bioeconomy. This webinar takes part during Bioeconomy Ireland week. To grow the sector, mobilising finance is a key enabler. International financial institutions and funders must play their part by providing private and public sector finance to secure global net zero. Many stakeholders say that there is an abundance of capital available but that the Irish policy and regulatory landscape is seen as an impediment to the development of large scale projects.
Speakers at this webinar will explore the following areas:
• Developing the Bioenergy project pipeline and encouraging investment.
• The role of market and other supports mechanisms in deploying Bioenergy.
• The drivers of investment in Bioenergy and the Bioeconomy.
• Exploring the challenges that a company who has successfully developed Bioenergy has faced.
• Creating the environment for the development of innovative products and solutions.