When we join companies, we bring our experiences—societal, cultural, spiritual, familial— with us. These experiences then create personas within the company that contribute to the collective personality of the organization.
In this webinar on Wednesday, April 28 at 9 am PST/11 am CST/ 12 pm EST, hear personal stories and histories of colleagues across the mainframe community to reveal how experiences influence “company culture” and shape corporate inclusion. Panelists for this webinar (sponsored by Broadcom, IBM, Open Mainframe Project, Rocket Software, TechChannel and VirtualZ Computing) will include:
- Ashley Peterson, product marketing manager, IBM Z and LinuxONE, IBM
- Jeff Henry, vice president, Product Management and Design, Mainframe Software Division, Broadcom
- Sharra Owens-Schwartz, inclusion, diversity and equity senior director, Rocket Software
- Jerry Chuaypradit, manager, IBM Z Enterprise Networking Solutions, IBM
- Moderator: Dr. Gloria Chance, president/CEO, The Mousai Group
With a goal of accelerating diversity by sharing voices, perspectives and corporate cultures, we hope to inspire meaningful conversations and most importantly, approachable actions that elevate inclusivity with lasting impact.