As restrictions are gradually eased around the world following the COVID-19 pandemic, your organization may be making plans for employees to return to work. But with the world having changed dramatically, and new health and safety considerations to address, how do you ensure the safety of employees as they get back on the road?
In this webinar, eDriving’s Senior Vice President of Risk Engineering, Jim Noble, and eDriving’s Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability guru, Teri Snow, CSP, will discuss the key issues facing those who drive for work, and recommend the steps you can take to continue protecting drivers as your organization starts to resume its activities.
The webinar will help you to:
• Determine if employees are ready and prepared to return to work
• Assess and communicate drivers’ new risk exposures
• Implement employee protection measures, including social distancing and hygiene plans
• Communicate the importance of defensive driving when getting back on the road
• Address “returning home” precautions to help keep drivers and their families safe