This will be a high level session discussing the following;
- Who and what is driving the use of Signal Boosters as a tool to eliminate coverage holes on Public Safety LMR radio systems?
- State, Local and National Fire Codes that are requiring the use of “RF radiating devices” to eliminate “radio coverage holes” in buildings.
- What exactly are these devices and who is responsible for their operation?
- What exactly does the FCC, the overall governing authority, have to say about the use of the devices?
- How and why do these devices affect LMR radio systems.
- Licensees Authority and Responsibility to Part 90 Signal Boosters used on their networks.