Join us for a webinar to learn from other Texas businesses about how disability inclusion is helping their bottom line. You will learn:
• Why businesses want to hire people with disabilities
• How technology changes are creating new opportunities and barriers for
employees with disabilities
• How to develop an inclusive supply chain
• Identifying qualified applicants and how to retain employees with disabilities
National Disability:IN: Lynn Kirkbride, Patricia Richards
Disability:IN Texas Affiliates: Aaron Bangor, Rick Wilson, Doug Karr,
Texas Workforce Commission, Vocational Rehabilitation Services, Melinda Paninski
1 hour, including Q and A
Registration Limitations and Expectations:
• Only the first 100 people to join the session at the time it is delivered will be allowed into the webinar.
• You must register and attend to receive a certificate of attendance and/or copies of the training materials.
• If you are watching the session as a class, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a sign in sheet needed to validate your attendance. You are still required to register individually for each session.
Real time captioning will be provided for this session. ZOOM is accessible for screen readers and magnifiers. If you need other accommodations or have questions, email email@example.com or call 512-563-5740.