What if as a leader, you were able to shorten the time needed to ramp-up every employee, increase the cadence and quality of their contributions, and retain them for much, much longer?
By supporting people in being and becoming their Best Selves, high and ever-increasing performance and loyalty naturally result.
On Wednesday, May 15th @ 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern, 15Five CEO, David Hassell, and Chief Culture Officer, Shane Metcalf, will introduce our revolutionary new management philosophy: Best-Self Management. You’ll learn how to create a culture that celebrates the best in who your people are today, and supports them in learning, growing, evolving and becoming their best over time.
In this webinar, we’ll share:
- The science behind this big shift in performance management
- Employee Lifetime Value as a metric for management success
- The hidden keys to human growth and potential
- How to foster intrinsic motivation (the kind that actually works)
- How to attract the best people, retain your best performers, and maximize everyone
- How to shift your management style from transactional to transformational
We’ll show you how to relate to employees to achieve these outcomes:
- People report being energized by their work, instead of burning out
- Employees feel safe and socially connected
- Your team is aware of their strengths and are able to leverage them
- A high-performing culture results from embracing & learning from mistakes
- Your voluntary turnover is well below industry average
This webinar will be recorded. Please register to ensure that you receive the recording.