This 2020 PIANC British Standard Ongoing Developments Conference is targeted at presenting the work to date carried out to update BS6349
Gareth Evans (Managing Director, Constructex) - Update on BS 6349 Part 6 – Floating Structures
Chris Boysons (Chief Engineer Ports/Maritime, Jacobs) - Highlighting BS 6349 Part 2, Quay Walls, Jetties and Dolphins
Adrian Hall (Principal Engineer, Atkins) - Worked Example and Questions Using BS 6349 to design a berthing dolphin
Terms and Conditions
(1) This event is open to all professionals with an interest in the maritime sector from planning, design to development of marine and waterways infrastructure.
(2) This is an online event which will be paid in advanced to reserve a place.
(3) Cancellations cannot be accepted once payment has been received; however, replacement delegates are welcome to attend provided that you inform the PIANC UK Secretariat at least 5 working days prior to the event.
(4) Delegates cannot attend the event without advance payment.
(5) PIANC UK reserves the right to cancel any event. In this case, the full fee will be refunded.
(6) Please note that whilst speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing circumstances beyond the control of PIANC UK may necessitate substitution, alterations or cancellations of the
speakers and/or topics.
(7) If you have any query, please contact PIANC at email@example.com.