In the 5G & Cloud era IP networks continue to scale rapidly, while network services become more diversified than ever. IPv6 provides a tremendous number of IP addresses and greater options for IP packet forwarding, creating opportunities to offer better network services.
In this webinar, the CEO of SAMENA, the president of IPv6 Forum, the managing director, co-founder of EANTC , analyst from OMDIA and other experts will discuss the progress made so far in the deployment of IPv6 and the outlook for IPv6+(IPv6 enhanced Innovations).
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
• What is the status of IPv6 deployment and what are the typical challenges?
• The importance of IPv6-based ICT infrastructure to the economic development
• Government policies that promote IPv6 Industry
• IPv6+: IPv6 Enhanced Innovations
• Thinking and practice of IPv6 enhanced Innovations
• The progress of IPv6+ Standardization and Interoperability Test
BOCAR A. BA
CEO @SAMENA Telecommunications Council
Founder and President @IPv6 Forum & Chair of ETSI ISG IPv6
Managing Director and Co-Founder @EANTC AG (European Advanced Networking Test Center)
Global Consulting Director, Service Provider & Communication, OMDIA
DR. BILEL JAMOUSSI
Chief, Study Groups Department, ITU-T
IETF IAB (Internet Architecture Board) Member, IP Protocol Expert
MOHAMMAD AL ZAROONI
Director / Policy and Programs - Information and e-Government Sector, TRA UAE
MAJID AL NAQBI
Head of Technology Operations, du
CEO of Trace Media International & Founder of Telecom Review
Toni Eid will be the MC of the IPV6+ webinar