Speakers: Amyra Rand and Dionne Mishler
During this fast-paced 30-minute webinar, hear and learn from two sales veterans on creating your high performing team. The interview world has changed and we need to change with it in order to have a team that survives and thrives in today’s hyper-competitive climate.
Join Amyra Rand from Criteria Corp and me as we guide you through creating and hiring a top performing sales team.
The five key areas of focus during our time together are:
1. Job descriptions – yes, they matter and we’ll talk about why and how to write one that attracts the best candidates for YOU!
2. Networking – we’ll talk about networking for both the Sales Leader as well as the company (Glassdoor anyone?)
3. Pre-employment assessments – they work and can be a predictor of success, used as a coaching tool, and so much more
4. Interview process – we have to know what we’re doing as a company and have a process to shepherd our candidates through, otherwise, we look like we don’t know what we’re doing! Nobody wants to work for a person or company like that
5. Rinse and Repeat – we need to make sure we have a repeatable and scalable system in place