This one-hour virtual event features a panel discussion moderated by the Shared-Use Mobility Center's new CEO Benjie de la Peña and four important voices and thought leaders who will share their insights on the deep, systemic changes that are happening and need to happen to push the transportation system towards sustainability and equity.
The moderated discussion will be followed by a short Q&A with the audience.
• Benjie de la Peña, CEO, Shared-Use Mobility Center
• Ashwini Chhabra, Co-founder & Principal, Electric Avenue
• Stefanie Brodie, PhD, Research Practice Lead, Toole Design
• Alissa Walker, Urbanism Editor, Curbed
• Adonia Lugo, Interim Chair of the MA in Urban Sustainability (USMA) , Antioch University Los Angeles
Visit SUMC’s website: sharedusemobilitycenter.org
Subscribe to our Mobility Hub Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dPCjab
Follow us on Twitter: @SharedUseCntr