The economic impacts of COVID-19 are being felt throughout the world, with some regions facing deeper and longer-lasting negative effects than others. Along with the impacts being felt on a national and regional level, credit unions face their own unique set of financial challenges going forward.
World Council of Credit Unions’ COVID-19 Response Committee and Poland’s National Association of Co-operative Savings and Credit Unions (NACSCU) are co-hosting this webinar as part of a Regional Credit Union Center activity to help credit unions in Eastern Europe respond to this new reality. The webinar will feature presentations on:
• Introduction, Brian Branch, President and CEO, World Council of Credit Unions
• Opening Remarks, Pawel Pelc, Regional Credit Union Center (RCUC) Coordinator
• The impacts of COVID-19 on the Economy of Eastern Europe, Vasily Astrov, Economist, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies.
• The Credit Union System in Poland, Maciej Ruczynski and Krzysztof Chmura (NACSCU)
• COVID-19 - European financial markets and economy. From crisis to opportunity - Rafal Boguslawski, Director of Strategy and Development, Savings Products at Analizy Online SA
• Q&A session with Rafal Boguslawski