This international conversation will focus on the development of opportunity and excellence in African cycling, and particularly, aspirations for professional road-racing. What is the objective? What is happening at grassroots level? What are the hurdles, if any? What support mechanisms are in place for aspirants? What next?
Joining Dr Marlon Moncrieffe are:
• Sterling Magnell - Head Coach of Rwandan National Cycling Team.
• Nkurayija Ishimwe Jean Hubert - Managing Director of the Adrien Niyonshuti Cycling Academy, Rwanda.
• Dr Robert Child – formerly Head of Nutrition at MTN Qhubeka Pro Cycling Team
• Lea-Ann Moses – Velokhaya The Life Cycling Academy Board Director, South Africa.
• Luthando Kaka – Team director and mentor for the FXTM-VELOKHAYA cycling team, South Africa.