Legal organizations face unique challenges and must protect their intellectual property from theft. They must know if attackers or other unauthorized personnel gain access to sensitive or critical data, whether it is a ransomware attack, data theft, or other criminal activity.
In this session, Attivo Networks will share insights on how legal organizations can take advantage of its ThreatDefend platform offerings to detect attackers early in the attack cycle as they attempt to steal credentials, elevate privileges, move laterally, and acquire targets.
Discussion topics include:
· Gaining unprecedented visibility to Active Directory exposures to reduce risk
· Finding and removing exposed credentials and attack paths to reduce the addressable attack surface
· Using concealment technologies to hide & deny access to sensitive IP, case files, client data, etc. preventing theft or ransomware encryption
· Misdirecting attackers with fake data to manipulate their actions and derail attacks
· Engaging attackers with decoys to gather threat intelligence and understand adversaries
This session is for legal organizations of all sizes and maturity, seeking to enhance their detection capabilities, reduce their susceptibility to compromise, and enrich insider threat programs.
Attendees will be offered a one-time free Active Directory assessment in appreciation of attending this session