THE WEBINAR IS RESERVED FOR IMMUNIWEB CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS BUT WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS. IN CASE OF APPROVAL, YOU WILL GET A PERSONAL AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE INVITATION AND CALENDAR INVITE TO JOIN.
Following the record number of data breaches already attained in 2022, ImmuniWeb is hosting an invitation-only webinar dedicated to cyber threats and legal risks stemming from data breaches and their subsequent exposure on the Dark Web.
The one-hour webinar has the following structure:
1. Live Trip to the Dark Web:
- Real-time demonstration of most recent stolen data for sale
- Real-time demonstration of most recent backdoored systems for sale
- Real-time demonstration of most recent dumps of sensitive data for sale
2. Legal Risks and Personal Liability of Executives for Data Breaches:
- Personal liability of cybersecurity professionals and executives
- Emerging legislation and case law to bear in mind
- Minimizing your corporate legal risks
3. Dark Web Monitoring with ImmuniWeb:
- Introducing honeypots and canaries to proactively hunt cyber threats
- Introducing malware and ransomware data dumps monitoring
- Introducing unlimited takedown of phishing websites
Two identical sessions of the webinar are designed to accommodate our customers and partners from various time zones. Each session will last one hour: 45 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for a live Q&A session with our Chief Architect. Your questions and feature requests are welcome!
CPE credits for participation will be available for each session.