Date: Nov 18, 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. HKT (GMT+8)
[Virtual waiting room will start at 12:20 pm]
Please log in the webinar link 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the webinar will start promptly at 12:30 pm.
We are pleased to invite Mr. Avaneesh Acquilla, Chief Investment Officer, Digital Assets of Arrano Capital to present at our webinar, the topics will cover:
1. Hong Kong regulatory landscape
2. How blockchain systems can change the way we use the internet
3. What are the useful / promising applications for blockchain
4. FinTech vs DeFi – what is the difference
5. Examples of DeFi and non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
6. What are the risks associated with blockchain investments
7. An overview of our products
Mr. Avaneesh Acquilla
Chief Investment Officer, Digital Assets
Mr. Avaneesh Acquilla has 19 years experience in capital markets and asset management. He was most recently responsible for managing the investment team at Kenetic Capital, a blockchain investment firm with portfolios including early-stage and publicly traded digital assets. Prior to joining Kenetic, he was an Equity Analyst at Och-Ziff Capital Management Asia, a position which he held for nine years. Prior to Och-Ziff he was an Equity Research analyst at Goldman Sachs and UBS in London.
This webinar qualifies for 1 CPT/CE/RBV/CPD hour.
To qualify for CPT/CE hours, participants must attend the full webinar.