Join NVCA and King & Spalding for this program featuring leading corporate venture capital (CVC) investors as we discuss how best to manage the CVC portfolio company exit process.
• Planning for the exit from the beginning: Key deal terms
• Liquidate or acquire? The role of ROFOs, ROFRs and participation rights
• Managing M&A processes as a CVC
• The role of CVC directors in M&A
• Reporting and accounting considerations
CVC investors raised more than $73 billion in 2020 in more than 3000 transactions, with nearly 1000 CVCs active in 2020. As CVC investors continue to play an important role in the market, we have convened a panel of experts to discuss how CVCs can optimize exits in venture-backed M&A transactions — whether a portfolio company is selling on account of its success or its distress.
Tamara Steffens, M12
Ramneek Gupta - PruVen Capital
Jim Adler, Toyota Ventures
Dan Kahan, King & Spalding
Laura Bushnell, King & Spalding
Thomas Knox, King & Spalding