Model-Based Testing is one of the hottest trends in test automation, and you’ll learn why on this webinar.
Modelling can lift the barriers preventing enterprise-wide test automation adoption. This webinar will present the latest tools and techniques capable of achieving automation success. You will see how:
1. Automated test generation replaces slow and repetitious scripting.
2. Easy-to-maintain flowchart models provide a simple way to build tests for a wide-range of frameworks.
3. Testers without coding skills can build tests rapidly, re-using code created by a core of skilled engineers.
4. Requirements including Gherkin specifications can be converted automatically to flowchart models, rapidly moving from new user stories to automated tests.
5. “Just in time” data resolution during test execution ensures that there is always up-to-date, valid data for every automated test.
6. “Single pane of glass” automation significantly reduces test maintenance effort, while maximising the value of test automation frameworks.
These technologies enable organizations to work from existing islands of quality automation, moving to enterprise-wide test automation. You can empower every tester at your organization to become an effective automation engineer. Sound too good to be true? Come and see for yourself!