Launching your own food business can seem daunting, especially in the midst of the pandemic. But with the right guidance and strategy, you can be one step closer to turning your dream into a reality.
We've invited industry experts to share everything you need to know about perfecting your product, building your brand, marketing your business and adapting to the new normal for F&B.
• Chef Lau - Celebrity Chef and Restaurateur
• John Tan - Partner and Designer at TogetherWeDesign
• Ina Martelino - Founder of Sproos Creatives
• Angela Cinco - VP of Marketing at Almusal Café
Topics to be discussed:
• How to turn your food hobby into a revenue-generating business
• Concrete tips and guidelines on how to brand your business
• Ins and outs of marketing your product, and creating high quality content for social media
• Best practices for adapting to the pandemic, and improving the customer experience
Attendance is free.
SIGN UP NOW!