The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC) is hosting three virtual business roundtables to create a cohesive statewide network to become the number one state in the country for the electric vehicle supply chain. Additionally, these efforts will cultivate an advanced energy economy to attract and retain innovative businesses.
The second virtual business roundtable will focus on Middle Tennessee stakeholders, followed by East Tennessee. It will take place June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. ET.
- David Salyers, Commissioner, TDEC
- Chris Berryman, Senior Target Market Specialist, TVA
- Van Tucker, CEO, LaunchTN
- Victoria Hirschberg, Director of Business Development, TNECD
- Dr. Claude Pressnell, Jr., President, TICUA
- Dr. Flora Tydings, Chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents
-Jim DeMouy, Vice President of Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability, Bridgestone America
-Chris Goddard Manager, Energy and Environmental, Nissan Group of Americas
-Mike Clemmer, Director, Corporate & Manufacturing Facilities & Environmental, Nissan Group of Americas