Supporting a wide range of professions across our organisations is what L&D does. But what about our own development and the future of our profession? How do we keep up with the new demands being placed on us by the pace and type of change underway in our world? What does it take for L&D to succeed and thrive in the modern workplace?
Exploring the current state of L&D in organisations, and the skills we need to succeed, as well as examining shifts in mind set and approach. Armed with insights from her work over the past 12 months on building capability across the learning profession, Michelle Ockers will lead us through a fascinating exploration of the current state, what’s next for the profession and what we can do to ensure we remain relevant and impactful.
The session will cover:
- Challenges of the modern workplace for L&D professionals
- How L&D teams are responding to these challenges – global trends
- The shift in mindset and skillset required by L&D professionals and teams to meet challenges
- Exploring your individual skills and identifying actions for your professional development
- Options for leaders of learning teams