Oppenheimer is delighted to continue our HCM series of panel discussions with CEOs to discuss the post-Covid world.
Please join us on Thursday, June 11, 2020 for our next two panels which will be focusing on the Corporate Learning & Development market. Discussion topics to include:
• Role of L&D in the modern workplace
• Emerging trends in training/developing/upskilling employees in the virtual/social distancing world
• Addressing the skills gap challenges
• New digital learning use cases
• Visibility for 2H 2020 spending budgets
Moderated by Michael Buchbinder, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
BenchPrep: Ashish Rangnekar, CEO
EdCast: Karl Mehta, CEO
Questionmark: Dr. Lars Pederson, CEO