Recurring giving has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, but it has especially proven its value during COVID-19 fundraising. It has truly become a game changer for those nonprofits embracing this way of giving. But recurring giving still seems to remain a mystery for so many.
How can you make the recurring donor acquisition process even better, for the donor and you! Come prepared with your recurring giving questions. This session is here to provide answers using proven best practice solutions.
In this interactive webinar you will find out how important recurring giving has become and how best to bring them in. With minimal time and effort but with the large focus these sustainable recurring donors deserve.
The webinar will focus on the following:
- The latest recurring giving statistics, including tremendous results during 2020.
- The best ways to bring in recurring donors
- Stewardship and retention of monthly donors
- Examples and case studies
- And More!
- You’ll learn new and proven ideas to acquire recurring donors.
- You’ll know the statistics to convince your boss and board it’s finally time to focus on recurring gifts
- You’ll learn how best to recognize and cultivate recurring donors to keep them for many years to come.
The intended audience: All levels. Anybody who already has a recurring giving program but is looking to come away with some new ideas for acquisition and stewardship. This is also great for those who are looking to start a program.
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<