Allegra. AlphaGraphics. FASTSIGNS. Minuteman. Sir Speedy. Signs By Tomorrow. Signarama. SpeedPro. Every year, WhatTheyThink’s Printing News and Wide Format & Signage conduct their annual Print and Sign Franchise Review. How and what the franchises are doing can be a useful barometer for understanding how the industry at large is doing. Are they growing and expanding their centers? Is revenue increasing? How are they growing? What products and services are they expanding into? What challenges are they facing and how are they confronting them?
On April 22 at 1 pm EST, WhatTheyThink’s latest installment of its monthly LunchNLearn webinar series will offer the results of the annual Printing News/Wide Format & Signage Print & Sign Franchise Review. In this 30-minute session, WhatTheyThink Managing Editor Richard Romano and Senior Editor Cary Sherburne will share the results of the annual franchise survey, talk about the initiatives the franchises have launched to expand the number of centers, how they are moving into and adopting new kinds of products and services, what their challenges and pain points are, and, ultimately, how the franchises see the print, sign and display markets in 2020 and beyond.
Who should attend?
• Commercial printers looking to see how these businesses are addressing challenges in the market
• Sign and display graphics producers looking to know what new products and services are being added and implemented
• Distributors/brokers looking for partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
• The current state of the print and sign franchises—number of centers, revenue, top performing centers, etc.
• The new products, services, and other opportunities the franchises are adding or considering
• The top challenges the franchises are facing, and how they are addressing them
• The overall outlook for 2020 and beyond