The constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world is an unprecedented time for everyone — one that is filled with uncertainty. As organizations globally have quickly shifted to a new way of working, recruiting teams are quickly adopting new strategies and approaches towards interviewing and hiring talent.
This live recruiting webinar will be hosted on Tues., April 7, 2020, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How recruiting professionals are quickly adopting new strategies and tools
- Tips to equip interviewers to deliver an exceptional experience over video conferencing
- Ways to showcase your employer brand, remotely
- How to differentiate your organization, over VC
- Ways to address candidate concerns about potentially making a move
- How organizations are onboarding new employees
- And more
Your host & moderator:
- Kate Bischoff – Recruiters Network
- Alison Mackay - Data Center Strategy Hiring @ Facebook
- Jason Buss - VP, Global Talent Acquisition @ Pinterest
- Julie Coucoules - Global Head of Talent Acquisition @ Glassdoor
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the recording.