We are delighted to invite you to our webinar where we will explore the steps firms need to take to prepare their MiFIR and EMIR reporting for Brexit.
Join David Nowell and Ian Rennie from Kaizen Reporting, Darryl Hockings from Societe Generale, Mark Steadman from DTCC, and Bernardo Castel-Branco from Alpha FMC, as they cover the following discussion points:
• What’s going to change in January 2021?
• What is the impact on branches, personal identifiers and delegated reporting?
• What can firms do to prepare?
• Will regulators enforce compliance or take a more lenient approach?
• What further changes do you expect? Will the FCA remain in alignment?