The Master's education in core engineering disciplines is getting transformed. The Industry is in need of Engineers who can think out of the box and participate in Research and Development.
Engineers who revel in core discipline have to adopt the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to deal with product engineering and advanced analytics.
Case Western Reserve University understood the need for engineers with strong Machine Intelligence expertise and in collaboration with INSOFE have designed a program that is technically competitive at the same time provides strong expertise in disruptive technologies.
Foundations of Data Science are influencing the innovation across various fields and to cater to the growing demand of specialists in this field, Case School of Engineering is offering dual specialization programs.
MS in Computer Science with a dual specialisation in Artificial Intelligence.
- Gain expertise in two of the most in demand fields and specialise on niche domains.
- Utilise computer science knowledge and data science skills to solve real world problems.
- Contribute to various R&D projects that combine AI with your computer science domain skills
MS in Biomedical Engineering with Digital Health Analytics
- Power your way to build applications that provide insights into health records
- Innovate devices that can ensure better diagnosis and therapeutics
- Build Machine Learning Applications that can help Doctors, Hospitals and Patients
MS in Mechanical Engineering with AI and Robotics
- Build Machine Learning Models to address Vibration Control Problems
- Work with AI in robotics
- Gain expertise in sustainable manufacturing and automation
MS in Environmental Engineering with AI and Machine Learning
- Apply foundations of AI on Electrochemistry
- Work on implementing machine learning in Electrochemical storage
- Understand the impact of AI on innovations in Environmental Engineering.