DATE: Monday 8th March and Monday 15th March 2021
TIME: 7pm to 8pm
VENUE: Online via Zoom
This Webinar is suitable for Primary or Post Primary Teachers, Special Needs Assistants, Principals, Deputy Principals and Support Staff.
This webinar series will focus on CBT techniques which can be used to help children with anxiety, motivation, coping and behaviour.
Primary Discussion Topics
- My Thoughts
- My Worries
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Regulation and Expression
- Building Relationships
- Connecting my Mind and Body
- Healthy Habits
- Self Esteem
- Problem Solving
- Perspective and Communication Skills
- To explore techniques for children on thought identification and challenging.
- To help children identify ways to calm the body and mind.
- To identify coping skills and resilience building.
- To help children to express and regulate emotions.
- To focus on the development of pro-social behaviour and enhance relationships.
- To explore activities for the development of self-esteem.
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.