There’s constant pressure on today’s leaders to make their organizations more diverse and inclusive. Developing effective initiatives that respond to the challenges is essential to ensure organizations are both supporting cultural, ethnic and gender differences and harnessing the value of diversity of thought.
Join a prominent global D&I leader Sacha de Klerk as she delivers her insights on the latest D&I trends shaping the future of work as well as our very own Rob Catalano, Chief Engagement Officer, offering best practices on how to measure workplace inclusivity.
- Overview of the latest diversity trends
- What does it take to be at the forefront of diversity and inclusion?
- Advocating the value and reframing D&I within your organization
- Advancing workplace inclusion through developing a culture of belonging
- Promoting inclusive leadership: challenging bias and nurturing diverse talent
- Building bold and innovative practices to facilitate a diverse future