Please join us for this fourth and final installment of our Virtual Budget Sessions.
Desiree Kennedy, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, and Lana Foulds, Director of Financial Services, connect with Ruth Noordegraaf, Director of Housing and Social Services.
Topics that will be covered include:
• An overview of the department's services and service levels.
• Current priorities and initiatives of the department.
• How services are funded including property taxation and non-tax revenue sources.
• Budget challenges and strategies.
• Attendee feedback and input. Questions will be collected using Zoom’s Q&A function.
Residents can participate in the online public engagement session in the following ways:
• Click the registration button below to receive the Zoom webinar link by email (check your Junk or Spam folders if you don't receive a confirmation email).
• Send your comments to the Project Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Participants will have an opportunity to engage throughout the presentation via Mentimeter, a web-based tool.
If you wish to follow along, the meeting will be closed captioned and live-streamed on the City of Kingston YouTube channel.
Learn more about this project and find resources for public engagement during COVID-19 at GetInvolved.CityofKingston.ca