WEBINAR #3 LIVERPOOL FC ACADEMY PLAN. CREATION & MANAGEMENT by John Owens
In this webinar, Soccerbook.com presents John Owens 3rd of his 8 one-hour webinars.
This presentation includes;
- Session planning
- Progression from individual work to team-play
- Coaching methods and styles
- Coaching program
- Use of small-sided games
- Decision-making Theory.
John's experience in youth coaching, Academy management & assessment includes 19 years at Liverpool F.C as Academy Manager and Assistant Director, including coaching European Player of The Year Michael Owen, England captain Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Steve McManaman, Robbie Fowler & more. John was 7 years as Technical Auditor of English Premier League Football Academies for Foot PASS England & MLS/ US Soccer Development Academies for Doublepass ranking Academies into 4 categories. He has presented to clubs in Norway, Greece, Scotland, USA, Belgium & coaching organization 'Association of Indian Football Coaches' & his work is seen in publications such as 'Croatian Federation Development Curriculum'.
- Webinars recorded.
- 100 spaces available
- Attendees are required to register
- Once approved, attendees receive a session code
- Attendees will see/hear video & audio presentations from panelist/presenters
- Attendees unable to view one another & are muted upon entering webinar
- Chat and Q & A features are enabled
- Attendees cannot see other attendees names
View John's bio on Soccerbook.com here https://www.soccerbook.com/profile.php?user=footballjohn
Bespoke webinars upon request.