Experts from the medical community will update us on our progress to-date and what to expect in the coming weeks and months. Also, parents from a New York family both diagnosed with COVID-19 will share their family’s current story/experience and important insights from the frontline.
Please join this timely webinar to hear expert opinions, real-life descriptions, ask questions, and share information on:
• Progress on containing and treating the virus
• Could viruses like COVID-19 be the new normal?
• Medical services to pediatric cancer patients – how much of a delay right now?
• Clinical research trials for cancer and other diseases on hold – impact to getting new treatments developed
• Sharing a personal story: Real life with COVID-19 from a family’s perspective in New York
Q&A to follow
• Timothy P. Cripe, MD, PhD, Chief of Hematology and Oncology, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
• Jeffery J. Auletta, MD, Director of the Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program and Host Defense and Immunocompromised Infectious Diseases – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
• New York couple diagnosed with COVID-19 at home with their family