Think of this as your company playbook. Everything you need to win the game is in the book. What should and should not be in here?
Some of the policies we'll cover are:
1. time-off allowance for stylists and non-practitioners
2. our schedule options for stylists
3. dress code
4. expectations for events, meetings and education dates
5. services for family--choosing your one significant other...
6. performance expectations and evaluations
7. ethics, culture, vision and mission
8. employee benefits
9. social media policy for stylists
10. check-in /check-out procedures for on-site services (bridal)
11. workplace conduct including sexual or unlawful harassment
12. drug/alcohol use
14. solicitation/ conflicts of interest
15. workplace security, life-threatening illnesses
16. correction service procedures
17. When YOU are the bride
18. salon tools vs. pro tools
19. sign and date--who's involved
I promise to keep this fresh, upbeat and exciting! PLUS just by signing up you'll receive a copy of the video class (will not be available for public) AND you'll receive a full copy of our employee handbook. BOOM!
Sign up today to reserve your spot. Only 89 spots available!!