Wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) are key infrastructures for ensuring a proper protection of our environment. However, the plants are also major energy consumers and cause environmental impact on receiving waters.
Many WWTPs are operated in a less-than-optimal manner with respect to both treatment and energy efficiency. Investigations suggest that up to 30-40% energy savings could be achieved if all WWTPs were optimally operated. Understanding of the processes allows for their optimisation through using on-line sensors, data processing, process control and involvement of staff.
During this free 1-hour webinar, you will discover solutions to best address wastewater treatment challenges such as how to increase treatment capacity, reduce the consumption of energy and chemicals and improve overall efficiency through a powerful combination of best-in-class technology and time-tested methodologies.
• We will discuss step-by-step approach to improve efficiency in day-to-day operations
• Learn how online solutions and products such as WEST and DIMS.CORE can be utilized
• Discuss the role of digital twins and real time modelling in an urban water landscape
• how to quickly obtain knowledge about your WWTP to make accurate and timely decisions on operational tasks.
• View application examples
• Q&A session with the Expert!
This webinar will take place on 15 April, 2020. We are offering two times slots, you select the most convenient for you. 08:00UTC and 15:00UTC.
We look forward to your participation!
“Disclaimer”: “When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.”