The ‘Winds of Change’ generated by the current global situation creates many challenges and opportunities for organisations. As long-held business ground rules change significantly, leaders must lead their organisations to adapt and navigate successfully.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss issues as it relates to our region, especially opportunities with the super economy of India and ASEAN countries. We will explore the Hard Questions driving the ‘Winds of Change’ from a regulatory and trade perspective, including the Covid-19 economic impact and geo-political challenges, and resulting global supply chain disruptions, prompting governments to adapt, such as:
- trends around World Trade Architecture
- the Supply Chain Resilience Initiative between India, Australia and Japan
- upcoming discussions between Indonesia, Australia, and India
- Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (CSP) between Australia and India
- opportunities arising from the ‘Make in India, Make for the World’ policy initiative
- the emergence of digital trade and its regulation