The Irish Society for Disability and Oral Health are proud to present the first of this season's FREE ISDH Winter Webinars series. This Webinar is delivered by international expert on Vital Pulp Treatment: Dr Hal Duncan. Dr Duncan is Consultant in Endodontics in the Dublin Dental University Hospital and Trinity College Dublin and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Birmingham. Hal has an impressive research, clinical and educational background regarding biological management of pulp disease.
After the webinar, it is expected that participants will be able to:
1. Understand the basic concepts of Vital Pulp Treatment
2. Select cases suitable for VPT
3. Select the best materials for VPT
4. Understand how best to handle pulp tissue.
5. Identify ways of limiting adverse outcomes for your patients.