Join us online Thursday, September 12, 11 am – 12:30 pm Pacific Time/ 2:00 – 3:30 pm Eastern Time for Safe Conversations: Shifting from Domination to Partnership in Relationship. In this lively, interactive online event, Riane Eisler, president of the Center for Partnership Studies and Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Co-creators of Relationships First come together to demonstrate how practicing Safe Conversations can strengthen any relationship, move us past entrenched differences, and pave the way for social change.
This inspirational webinar is grounded in evidence from neuroscience and the relational sciences and is ideal for anyone wanting to deepen your own relational practice, and those seeking to connect the dots between the quality of our personal relationships and the well-being of our society, economy, and culture.
The event will include demonstrations of the Safe Conversations method co-created and taught all over the world by Relationships First pioneers Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt.
Through a series of interactive dialogues, you’ll:
• Learn the 3 simple steps people around the world are using to help them talk with anyone about anything.
• Discover how to talk and listen with mutual respect for real connection, collaboration, and co-creation.
• Explore how our everyday relationships shape the well-being of our children and our society.
• Learn why relationships are foundational to shifting away from systems of domination that rank and divide us.
• Get inspired to practice Safe Conversations and take part in cultivating the relational culture that supports partnership systems.
Can’t make the live event? Register to receive the full session video and resources.
Questions? Contact Ann: firstname.lastname@example.org