Planning for Food & Beverage Manufacturers is far from simple. Teams are required to collaborate efficiently and plan effectively in order to grow their businesses profitably. Everyday, teams deal with challenges such as:
• Waste due to expiration and spoilage
• Customer service issues
• Uncertainty around major events
• Inventory shortages and surpluses
• Networks of DCs, warehouses, plants, co-packers, and vendors
• Shifting product schedules
• Lost revenue and lower margins dues to unbalanced plans
In this Live Roundtable Discussion, leaders from all backgrounds in the Food & Beverage industry will discuss best practices on how to optimize supply chain and manufacturing operations, minimize waste, improve customer service, and maximize bottom-line profitability.
Brian Lewis, Executive Vice President of Vanguard Software, will moderate the discussion with Ruben Ybarra, Director of Procurement at Country Malt Group, Jeremy Basckin, Managing Director and Transformation Leader at Neways Ltd, and Jessie Luchsinger, Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst at Vanguard Software.