Let’s take a stroll through a timeless seascape: Sandymount Strand, a place very dear to Dublin. To capture its eternal allure, we will bring this special place to the page, by using a variety of watercolour techniques. 'Am I walking into eternity?'
Materials you will need:
- Watercolour paints: You are welcome to bring as many or as few as you wish - but please bring red.
Cadmium red, burnt sienna, ultramarine blue, cadmium yellow, raw umber, Chinese white, cerulian blue and turquoise tones are fun too.
- Watercolour paper
- Tissue paper (to dry excessive water)
- Jar of Water
- Porcelain Palette, paper palette or a plate!
- Black felt pens - uni pens 0.005, 0.1, 0.2
- Liquid Acrylic white paint
- Watercolour crayons, pencils, markers
For the picture, you can upload one on the day on your phone or if you like you can print a picture of Sandymount strand. Don't forget to include Poolbeg, our wonderful striped towers!