In many ways, talent acquisition has evolved into uncharted territory. Most recruitment tech today incorporates some form of artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance the human side of hiring. There’s AI for improving your applicant tracking system, engaging with candidates, and more. Yet the fundamentals of recruiting remain the same. For example, in spreading the word about your open positions, you still need to be as accurate as possible in reaching and attracting quality candidates. And there’s AI for that, too.
Figuring out just what, exactly, is out there in terms of AI for your talent acquisition ecosystem isn’t easy. And figuring out which provider of advanced, AI-enabled technology is best for you is no exception. Join Dwane Lay, CXO at GBS Worldwide, Brent Skinner, co-founder of 3Sixty Insights, and the PandoLogic team as they provide insights into these challenges and present highlights from GBS’s successful and expanding use of the programmatic job advertising platform, pandoIQ. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• What’s out there today when it comes to AI-related technology for talent acquisition
• What AI-enabled programmatic recruitment looks like
• When to incorporate AI into your job advertising strategy
• What a successful job advertising campaign with pandoIQ looks like
• What kind of newfound efficiencies and dollars saved an employer can expect
• How a strong relationship between provider and customer makes all the difference
Finally, attendees will receive 1 SHRM & 1 HRCI credit toward their SHRM & HRCI recertification's.
Register for this webinar taking place at 2pm ET on Wednesday, November 9th, 2022.