If you’re looking to invest in new technology to support your association in the next few years, you’ll be looking to the cloud. It could end up being a daunting project, especially if you’ve used and/or selected on-premise traditional systems in the past.
At this webinar, we’ll share tips, advice, and independent research on how to make a successful cloud technology investment for your association.
We’ll guide you through all aspects of the cloud system selection process including:
• Cloud 101
• The procurement process when considering a cloud system
• How to ensure your business strategy drives your technology investments
• The real costs of pay-by-the-month cloud systems – customizations, integrations, and upgrades
• Where accounting fits in the mix?
• Common questions and concerns about moving to the cloud – including security, data storage, training, support and implementation
Get the 4-1-1 on cloud. Find out what you should be looking out for and what you should be asking vendors. Register today!