In this case study webinar, see how two different organizations used AutoClassification to construct a central command interface or "Virtual Vault" where teams could search contracts and documentation via one content dashboard, extracting key fields & establishing rules for handling.
CASE STUDY #1:
• Company: Global Technology Company
• Use Case: HR management / M&A integration
• Goal: To access and organize HR records from over 140 acquisitions over 20 years. A key goal was to tag relevant content in such a way that allowed a single user to search separate corporate entities and repositories with the same search criteria, bringing search results in to one unified view.
CASE STUDY #2:
• Company: Industrial Energy Joint Venture
• Use Case: Construction Claims Management
• Goal: To manage project-related content spread across several repositories, on premises and in the cloud. One of the key concerns was to manage and monitor evidentiary content related to insurance, performance, liability, and billing claims over the ten-year construction and implementation timeframe.