The revision of Macau’s gaming law is under consultation, paving the way for adjustments to the city’s core industry.
Experts with diverse backgrounds will discuss the way forward for the sector and the economy as a whole, as diversification and regional integration are set to play a key role.
- Carlos Siu, Associate Professor, Centre for Gaming and Tourism Studies, Macau Polytechnic Institute
- Rui Pinto Proença, Partner, MdME Lawyers
- Alidad Tash, Managing Director, 2NT8
- José I. Duarte, Economist, Macau Business Senior Analyst
- José Carlos Matias, Director of Macau Business
- Nelson Moura, Editor-in-Chief of Macau News Agency