Are you seeking to design and lead better virtual meetings? This online session will share and practice simple virtual tools to lead meetings that get participants sharing ideas, interacting and moving towards investment and action.
- Identify differences between in-person and virtual meetings
- Name some factors to consider when designing virtual meetings.
- Identify strategies to engage virtual meeting participants
- Consider strategies for designing meetings for multiple participation styles
- Create individual next steps and implementation plan
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<