With many hotels across the globe reopened but running at low occupancy, hotel marketers must look ahead to align their marketing strategy for a continuously evolving landscape and a new guest experience. As well as navigating a global pandemic, hotel marketers also face a shift in data management with privacy changes coming from Google and Apple.
In this webinar we look at how hotel marketers can navigate these changes and plan for the future with robust marketing strategies. Join our Cendyn experts and Phocuswire to learn more about what marketing strategies will be most effective during recovery and how to make a seamless transition when the world officially goes cookie-less in 2022.
What you’ll learn:
• How to maximize your hotel marketing spend during recovery
• Changes to data privacy and how the industry will be affected
• Tactics to navigate the changing digital media ecosystem
• Importance of first-party data and the power of CRM
• Strategies from Cendyn customers
Processing notice: The data entered into this registration form may be provided to the sponsor(s) of the webinar, who may use this information to send communications to me. You may withdraw consent for this webinar, request to review or revise information we retain about you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.