You are invited to “Heroes Meet Heroes,” a free Veterans Day event on November 10 that brings together our U.S. active duty military, veterans and families to meet with our nation’s heroes who are honored U.S. Veterans and Olympians.
Since Veterans Day 2012, Veterans Advantage has been the annual host of Heroes Meet Heroes at the New York Athletic Club in New York City, home to the largest team training base for U.S. Summer Olympians. This year our event will be a virtual event!
As our guest, you'll have the opportunity to meet Team USA Olympic Athletes and distinguished veterans:
• Paul Bucha, Medal of Honor Recipient, All-American Swimmer
• Michelle Carter, Olympian in Shot Put
• Donna de Varona, 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist, Swimming
• Florent Groberg, Medal of Honor Recipient
• Richard M. Jones, Chief Veteran Officer, ViacomCBS
• Priscilla Loomis, Olympian in High Jump
• John Mann, 2 time Olympian in Water Polo (he’s 6’6”!)
• Phil Shinnick, U.S. Air Force Veteran and 1964 Olympian, Long Jump & World Record holder
Attendees may qualify for a free VetRewards subscription.
Join with us for this free one-hour event -- Sponsored by Northrop Grumman, with thanks also to Caliber Home Loans & 1800Flowers -- as we enjoy their stories and engage in an evening of celebrating our heroes!