Data is fragmented and either too deep or too incomplete to make sense of it in time before the world moves on and business gets behind affecting supply chains and creating risk.
Supply chain continuity depends on data, leadership and making sure you have enough flexibility to move resource when and where it is needed at the drop of a hat.
Join us on February 10th at 11AM EST, alongside seasoned supply chain professionals who have seen it all and are ready to share and explore the best strategies when it comes to data driven decision making, network design and data infrastructure
Key Talking Points:
• The Cost of Quality Data: Determine the ROI of developing a fully standardized and digitized process across suppliers
• The Race To The Consumer: Understand the bottlenecks in the business strategy and use data to identify the causes, be they related to tech, labor or process.
• Visibility Across The Value Chain: Learn how to maximize visibility and efficiency across the value chain by rethinking outdated processes such as paperless invoicing.
• Bill Mines - SVP Finance & Strategy, Supply Chain and Logistics at Walmart
• Luca Suriano - Global VP, Apparel Sourcing at Under Armour
• Brian Hecht - Supply Chain Strategist at Kroger
• Nick Hunt - Enterprise Account Director at Tradeshift
• Prabhu Chandrasekhar - Director of Data Foundation, Management, Integration, Enterprise Data and Analytics at Advance Auto Parts