Webinar 1: Wednesday, 2 February 2022⋅7:15 – 8:00pm
Webinar 2: Wednesday, 9 February 2022⋅7:15 – 8:00pm
Webinar 3: Wednesday, 16 February 2022⋅7:45 – 8:30pm
These webinars are designed for examination year students although all post primary students and their parents would benefit from them and are welcome to attend.
This short series of webinars will encourage students, with the support of their parents, to develop positive learning and study habits.
- Enhancing the learning environment
- Organisational Skills
- Misconceptions about study
- Strategies to motivate students
- Strategies to avoid procrastination
- Coping skills for students
- Strategies to enhance information retrieval
- The power of mindmaps
- The importance of 'work-life' balance